Oudtshoorn Local Municipality Vacancies Apply Online @oudtshoorn.gov.za. oudtshoorn Vacancies for Street Maintenance Jobs in Cape Town. Subscribe to this newsletter for updates on more Oudtshoorn Local Municipality vacancies 2022.
The latest Oudtshoorn Local Municipality Vacancies has been announced for dynamic candidates searching for government vacancies. Freshers who fulfil all the responsibilities of Oudtshoorn Local Municipality jobs will be elected. Applicants have to submit their online application for Oudtshoorn Local Municipality Vacancies in Western Cape to grab this opportunity. Currently, selected candidates will be recruited in oudtshoorn Municipality at Street Maintenance Jobs in Cape Town. This opening of oudtshoorn Vacancies has created an exciting opportunity for Freshers to get employed. All Details of the latest Oudtshoorn Local Municipality Vacancies notification are stated below in this post.
The government department is now hiring new staff through Oudtshoorn Local Municipality Vacancies in Western Cape region. Oudtshoorn Municipality jobs grant Plenty of opportunities to develop and advance the future career. Interested applicants qualified for Oudtshoorn Local Municipality Street Maintenance jobs in Cape Town should apply before the closing date of application. Aspirants can also participate in Western Cape Municipality vacancies latest opening listed on this portal.
Trending Post:- Garden Route Municipality vacancies 2022
Oudtshoorn Local Municipality Vacancies Apply Online @oudtshoorn.gov.za | oudtshoorn Vacancies for Street Maintenance Jobs
Oudtshoorn Local Municipality is a government collaborating department that offers various employment opportunities throughout the year. oudtshoorn Vacancies are being released gradually at different job positions. Freshers can apply for the best preferred Oudtshoorn Local Municipality Vacancies in Cape Town. The salary, benefits, and facilities offered to the employees of Oudtshoorn Local Municipality jobs are very attractive and competitive.
Oudtshoorn Local Municipality Vacancies in Western Cape
|Hiring Municipality:-||Oudtshoorn Local Municipality Vacancies 2022|
|Hiring Position:-||Street Maintenance Vacancies|
|Location:-||Jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R 175000- 725000/- Yearly|
Oudtshoorn Local Municipality Vacancies Requirements:–
- Grade 12 (Proof of highest qualification to be attached)
- 3 years’ relevant experience in sealed roads construction and maintenance
- Experience as Supervisor
- Code C1 drivers’ license with PRDP
- Solid knowledge of sealed roads construction and maintenance practices
- Ability and willingness to work irregular hours and under pressure
- Good health and sober habits
- Proficient in at least two (2) of the three (3) official languages of the Western Cape
How to apply for Oudtshoorn Street Maintenance Municipality jobs in Cape Town?
All the procedures to submit an online application form of current Oudtshoorn Local Municipality Vacancies in Western Cape are mentioned in the section below.
- Click the apply now button available below this web page which redirects you to all current oudtshoorn Vacancies.
- From the official career page, choose the best-suited Oudtshoorn Local Municipality Vacancies for yourself. (In this case, we have selected Municipality Street Maintenance jobs in Cape Town).
- Cross-check the requirements and carefully read the advertisement.
- Later, download the online application form and fill in all the details.
- Finally, verify all the details and submit the application form by attaching the certified copies of the required documents.
- Garden Route Municipality vacancies
- Oudtshoorn Local Municipality Vacancies 2022
- Mossel Bay Local Municipality Vacancie 2022
- Knysna Local Municipality Vacancies 2022
The latest DPSA vacancies provide an exciting salary with additional benefits on these posts. Advertisement of University Vacancies is facing heavy rush because of its high salary on these job positions.
Disclaimer:- The source of this post is from the official career page and is shared here only for educational and awareness purposes.